Sorry no picture of the coat...super cute though. I love it ! My BFF, Lacie had these flowers sent to the house today. Thanks Again Lacie !
Isn't this the cutest shelf sitter ever ! Thanks Ray you know my taste so well. Tonight we went out with our good friends Joel & Rayanna to celebrate the big 2...7... I just have to tell you how great this girl is..she is so thoughtful. We stopped by there house last night to grab something and she had two perfectly cute and yummy cupcakes with candles in them waiting for me, for my birthday today. Then tonight she surprised me with this super cute shelf sitter that I LOVE and a cute little ornament. It's so nice to have great friends. Tonight we went to the Keg for dinner and then to see the show " Baby Momma". It was hilarious ! I loved it ! A great laugh for sure. ( Thanks Joel for being a great sport ). A big thanks to my great mother in law for watching the boys for us, it was greatly appreciated. Once again thanks to everyone for making it a wonderful birthday.
Watch the following movie clip below....if you want, from "Baby Mama "







4 comments:
Hey your Birthday BASH was such a blast!! We always have such a good time out with you guys. I'm so glad that you had a great day and were spoiled rotten!! I'm glad you like your gift, when I saw it, it had your name all over it!!! Anything for a GREAT friend like yourself. And yes the movie was soooo funny, and Joel admitted that he DID like it! Thanks again... have fun in Cardston today.
hey how are you? what are you guys doing in cardston today? talk to you tomorrow hopefully
So . . . Happy (belated) Birthday old friend. Glad the crew came through!! Can't wait to see the pic of the jacket.
so glad you had such a great birthday ! I'm the same way about flowers nice thought but I'd rather have something that lasts alot longer! I want to see that movie it looks so funny! ttys
Post a Comment