Mommy's big little helper...Hunter. I love having a baking buddy.
Our mini chocolate chip banana bread loaves...so yummy. The only banana bread recipe I will ever use. Tried and true- it must be the secret ingredients, sour cream and pumpkin pie spice from Epicure.
Then we decided to try MONKEY BREAD using my tried and true cinnamon bun recipe. I think it turned out great.
You start with making this yummy sauce to go in the bottom of the pan
1/2 marg
3/4 brown sugar
1 tbsp. Corn syrup
1 tsp pumpkin spice ( LOVE IT ) or plain old cinnamon will do.
Bring to boil for 30 sec then put in bottom of bundt pan.
Take risen dough and roll into balls then dip in melted butter and brown sugar ( I added a little more pumpkin spice to the sugar) Place in pan.
Dough Recipe:
1 cup warm water
3/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp fast rising yeast
1/4 cup oil
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
3-3 1/2 cups flour.
Let warm water, sugar and yeast set for 15 min. Then add oil, salt and half flour and eggs. Mix slowly. Continue adding flour till you have a soft sticky dough. Let rise 1 hour.
Once risen, bake at 350 for approx 15 -20 minutes. Then turn out onto plate...Enjoy.







9 comments:
oh gracious, that looks heavenly! trev is a lucky guy!
Yum I'm so going to have to try this!!!
your making me hungry! That looks so good you are such a fun mom!
BTW did you make the attitude of gratitude sign I love it!! If you made it can I get one?? You are so crafty! and You and jodi are so talented and fun! have an awesome weekend!
Cute, cute! Yummy too. With two kiddos and crummy, cold weather, I'm feeling inspired by your post. You are so cute with the kids crafts. Bridget is still benefiting from your craft package you sent!
mmmm Yummy that look so good!!
you can share some of that baking with me...if you are looking to get rid of it. LOL! Looks Yummy!
tiff your recipes all look so yummy I will have to try that monkey bread my roommate used to make something like that but not quite so yummy. Your blog is really cute and your boys are super cute
oh i love your little baking loaf pans,where did you get them?
ps, my wall is lookin great. nearly finished!
Ok, that picture of you and Hunter is SO cute! Love it! I can't believe how humungo Gunner is getting, I miss him....tear! That Monkey bread looks to DIE FOR!!! I think you should make a special trip up here, monkey bread in hand! lol!
Post a Comment