So I am copying this cute post from my sister Jodi I thought it was interesting so I hope you enjoy it.
1 Word Answer...
1. Where is your cell phone?
1. Where is your cell phone?
Purse
2. Your significant other?
Trevor
3. Your hair?
Outgrown
4. Your mother?
Amazing
5. Your father?
Legend
6. Your favorite food?
Mexican
7. Your dream last night?
Forgetful
8. Your favorite drink?
Diet Coke!
9. Your dream/goal?
Africa
10. What room you are in?
Living Room
11. Your hobby?
Outdoors
12. Your fear?
Home Alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Acreage
14. Where were you last night?
Home
15. Something that you aren't?
Size 6
16. Muffins?
YES please
17. Wish list item?
Food Storage
18. Where you grew up?
Cardston
19. Last thing you did?
Breakfast
20. What are you wearing?
Gauchos
21. Your TV?
On
22. Your pets?
Dog & fish
24. Your life?
Great
25. Your mood?
Bored
26. Missing someone?
Yes my honey
27. Car?
Grand Am
28. Something you are not wearing?
Socks
29. Your favorite store?
WalMart
30. Your favorite color?
Hmm Lately I really like purple
31. When is the last time you laughed?
Today
32. Last time you cried?
Last Sat at Benjamin Button
33. One place that I go to over and over?
Fridge
34. One person who emails me regularly?
Friends
35. My favorite place to eat?Keg
Now I would love to see any and all my wonderful blogging friends out there to do this especially Carissa, Rayanna, Andy, and Heidi.







3 comments:
Cute Idea!
Cute post!
fun I liked this one when I did it cause its fun to see what comes to mind first sometimes!
Post a Comment