Pumpkin Cake
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix ( Set 1 c. Aside)
1/2 c. Margarine
1 egg
Mix those three together to make the crust and put in bottom of 9x13 pan.
Filling:
2 eggs
2c. Pumpkin
1 3/4 c. milk
1 3/4 c. sugar
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla
Pour filling over crust.
Crumble:
1 c of cake mix you set aside
1/4 c sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c marg
Mix together with clean hands and sprinkle on top.
Bake 375 for 45 min.
Best if served cold with whip cream...DELISH.
Salad Rolls
Vermicelli Rice Noodles
Rice Wrappers
Imitation Crab Meat
Shredded Carrot
Shredded Lettuce
Cucumber




Follow the direction of the rice paper and rice noodles to prepare. Best to lay wrapper one at a time in a shallow dish with hot water, till soft. Do not leave in to long or they tear and are a mess. You can also substitute to any of your favorite veggies or meat. Chicken is great too.
Now the secret sauce that makes them oh so yummy !
Peanut Sauce
3 cloves of garlic ( or garlic salt I use this most of the time)
2-3 tbsp ketchup
2 tsp red chillies ( less if you don't like hot)
1/2 c. chicken broth
1/2 tsp. Sugar
1/4c. Hoisin sauce
1/4 c. Peanut butter
Place all ingredients in saucepan, stir, bring to boil and remove from heat. Sauce will thicken as it stands. Serve warm with Salad rolls.
NOTE: I love that the salad rolls are so healthy are very low cal.
Pumpkin Spice Smores
Pumpkin Spice Hersey kisses ( I found them at Target in the states , should have bought 3 bags not one )
Graham crackers
Roasted Marshmallows
Hope you enjoy trying these new yummy recipes from our kitchen to yours.
Happy Thanksgiving!...
take a minute and be extra thankful this weekend.







5 comments:
i tried to find more pumpkin spice kisses for you this past week when i wasn in kalispell. we found one bag and everyone loved them. i couldn't find them again. they are tasty
Happy (belated) Thanskgiving!! Can you believe we wait another month here to celebrate?
Yum on the recipes! I have never seen those kisses before . . . I'm gonna be on the hunt now!
P.S. I have been thinking I want to frame cavas with the quote "family is central to the Creator's plan" or "all human beings are created in the image of God" . . . I don't have a frame or canvas, but could I order the vinyl letters from you? Is there a specific canvas I should look into getting? I'll find a frame I like and then figure out font, size, etc. Email me! maryjnewton@gmail.com
Oh man!! I wish I had know about those Hershy kisses! I was just there this past week. : ( Next time for sure!
Thanks for sharing all the recipes! They look amazingly delicious! I am hungry now and off to the kitchen. LOL!
Post a Comment