Yesturday was the dreaded JINGLE BELL RUN 2009 in Lethbridge, I honestly don't know why I have signed up to do two runs now this year because I really don't enjoy running...really. I would much rather do aerobics or the elliptical for that matter, and I have never classified myself at a athletic or sporty girl. I am more of your outdoorsy type. Needless to say though I am very impressed that I was able to run the whole way, no stopping, NO WALKING and came in under my goal of 1 hr. My official time was 47:49 ! Yah. It was so fun to run side by side with my sis. So once again here is to making lifestyle changes although you may or may not like them.
Seven Minutes
1 day ago







8 comments:
GREAT Job TIff that is awesome!!!
soo proud of you girl. I have not run in months now, after my tow got sore,and then the whole moving issue and Dayna been gone, i do kinda miss it, not the actual running but the feeling i get when i do it. Your time was great, seriously it takes me 40 mins to do a 5k!
Good job! I think that's a great time. I'm not a runner either, but maybe I should just do it anyways. Did everyone really run with jingle bells on?? I have to admit that would drive me crazy after about 2 minutes.
WAY COOL! Congratulations!!! Your time is awesome!
Your rock!!! seriously I admire you that is awesome!!
I am SO proud of you Tiff. Good job! Making lifestyle changes are super hard so don't get down on yourself. You're inspriring me!
You are awesome!!
Good for you girl. You were way under your goal. Yeah. Your family pictures are adorable as well.
Post a Comment