Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Motivate ME.....please ?


Sorry for the VERY bad picture but that's what you get when you have your 4 year old take pictures of there mom. So just wanted to post a little of my personal progress....down 14 lbs and at a huge stand still for the last 4+ weeks...Grrr. How do you jump start your fitness and keep motivated.....do tell.

10 comments:

Rayanna Hogg said...

Tiff you look AMAZING!!!! Good work so far... it's hard but keep up the great work!

Christal said...

Tiffany you look awesome!!! Way to go!!!! So worth it eh every agonizing moment of it !! Way 2 go

Lynn said...

WOW! You look GREAT! (Not that you don't always) But 14 pounds is awesome. Way to go.

Yes.....it is SO hard to keep going but you can do it. Find a friend who will keep going with you. Journal your efforts. I find that when I go back and read I can see where my efforts in something are making a difference.

The Molcak's said...

Well, I don't know how to motivate you, but seeing your picture definitely motivates me! You look so amazing. Sometimes I find if there's an event to look forward to, then that hleps me with my motivation. I don't feel like I can give you any advice because you've done so darn good already. You should be very proud of yourself.

Jodi Pilling said...

Tiff you look GREAT! You have done such a great job with loosing 14 pounds. You have stuck too it and seen the results of all your hard work! Keep it up. You could always train to do the 10k Moonlight Run with me...LOL! I know...I think I might be CRAZY. LOL!

Anonymous said...

first of all way to go!! that is awesome. i would like a way to get motivated to excercise period. i need to be doing it. my health needs me to do it. i think that is a good motivator, your health and your family.

Roe Family said...

You look Awesome!! I'm a little envious of you, I wish a could be motivated enough to do that...
Keep up the good work!!

Skye said...

You look FANTASTIC!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Jackie S. said...

Wow!!! Look how great you look!!! Good job!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

holy cow, i have not been ojn here forever, you look soo amazing! I am back at it too, i will do some after shots in a few months, you looks sooo great girl!