Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gone for so long...



Cheesecake and Hunter


Getting Ready to go dog sledding !



On the ski lift, going back up to the top again.



Hot tub fun, we had our own private hot tub at the townhouse we rented.


Sorry to all of you who actually read this blog or for that fact enjoy reading this blog. We have been on holidays. YAY, so much fun. We spent family day and the rest of the week in beautiful whitefish with Trev's family. We had so much fun skiing, snowboarding, dog sledding, playing multiple card games, shopping and just relaxing. I must say the highlight of my trip was the dog sledding !!! For years I have always wanted to try it out , and although it was a bit pricey ( $200 for our family and that was with Gunner free, which he was suppose to be $40) it was TOTALLY worth every penny. Hunter loved it. He has talked about it frequently since then and can't wait to do it again. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested or a dog lover. I just love fun family holidays.
Now we are back to our normal life and look forward to our next adventure.
P.s for those of you interested in my grocery bill spending, I am keeping track pretty good and hope to update you soon.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

My sister and her family vacation there in the summer every year! I should tell her about the winter stuff that they could be doing there too. Looks like a lot of fun!

Kristyn said...

SO FUN!! Whitefish is the best. i actually crave to be down there all the time.it's my parents second home. glad you had such a great trip.

Rayanna Hogg said...

Looks like you had a great family weekend!! Bobsledding looks so FUN... I would love to do it!

Antonia said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!

Roe Family said...

looks like you guys had a blast!!! I have a confession I've never been to whitefish!!! And this makes me want to go so fun..