I am just a girl, trying to survive my beautiful little family of two soon to be three kids, a loving husband and a dog. Enjoying life, motherhood, being a wife, and learning new things.
What an exciting moment to have caught on video! I love your little man's thumbs-up! I hope someday soon we'll get there with our girl. We've just begun no training wheels this past week! Already it feels like it's going to be a challenge! (But it'll be worth it in the end!)
8 comments:
I love it! IT was hard not to get excited when hearing mom and dad's excitement too! ; D
Love the "two thumbs up" picture. SO cute!
Good Job Hunter! SO exciting. Just think of all the fun bike rides you'll have this summer! WOohoo!
YAY Hunter!!! Loved the video, he will love to watch that when he is older. He is getting SO big.
That is SO awesome! Way to go HUNTER! Now you can keep up to Carson this summer!
What an exciting moment to have caught on video! I love your little man's thumbs-up!
I hope someday soon we'll get there with our girl. We've just begun no training wheels this past week! Already it feels like it's going to be a challenge! (But it'll be worth it in the end!)
Greatjob Hunter! that is so exciting!!hopefully we will be able to get together soon i really miss all you guys. i loved the video
Yeehaw! You rock little buddy!
Post a Comment