" SUZY" ! I have finally had it with his ADDICTION. He constantly wants it and is a very sad little boy if he can't have it. Well I had a light bulb moment of how to finally get rid of it. We had tried cutting the end off, throwing them away, but I always seemed to cave in and just let him have them ...that was till Monday ! I asked Gunner if he would like to give his Suzy's to our good friends baby and he agreed. So we packed them ALL up in a ziploc and over we went. The first night he cried a bit and asked for them, but after telling him we gave them to baby C..he was fine with it. I am a Little teeny tiny bit sad , it just means my baby is growing up :(
The Best Apple Crisp
4 days ago







3 comments:
I found you! I'm your new blogstalker! Good idea with the soother. I am also raising an addict! your blog is DARLING.
oh my heck, Ethan is the same age, has the exact amount of soother and even the same ones, and this week we got rif of them.. it was sooo hard for me. I cut off the tops, and he hates if they break. So the 1st night, he cried and cried and even threw up, and then fell asleep. the 2nd day he cried all day for it, and i gave him the broken one and he would throw it on the floor. i also kept telling him that his friends had no soother, and then say his name and say no soother and high 5 him ( big boy), and it's been 1 week and he has not asked for it at all for 2 days, and went to bed with out it the pat 2 nights too.. phew, it was hard though!
Good thinking! And what a nice boy to go for it. Bridget was nearly three when we took hers away. We finally just had to to it cold turkey. It took a few nights, but wasn't nearly as bad as I anticipated. What a big boy Gunner is!!
Post a Comment