
Picture & Recipe Taken from Home Based Mom
So on this nasty rainy and snowy day I thought there is no better way to spend it than by trying out a new cookie recipe. My dear Hubby LOVES cookies, I mean LOVES em' and I was very pleasantly surprised by this to die for yummy recipe that I had to share it with you.
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 butter, melted ( USE butter if you have it)
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 white sugar
1 tbsp vanilla
1 egg
1 egg yolk
2 cups chocolate chips ( 1 1/2 cups would be plenty)
Preheat oven to 325 ! (Hmm this was new for me but I loved how they turned out so just do it don't ask questions) Grease cookie sheets and set aside.
Sift together flour, soda and salt; set aside
Cream together melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until well blended. Beat in vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop onto cookie sheet.
Bake for approx 10 minutes or until edges are just barely brown. Baking time really depends on how big you make your cookies. Cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Make about 2 1/2 dozen yummy chocolate chip cookies.







1 comment:
Yummy, I can't wait to try them.
Post a Comment