Just a little Sneak peak of all the turtles we caught while at Echo this year. Auntie Kimberley is a turtle catching fool. We love our week long vacay at Echo every year...thanks to Papa Don and Mama.
Day trip to Waterton with Auntie Kimberley and Grandma. The kids had a blast doing some simple hiking trails and visiting the spray park in Waterton.
Sad to see summer go, and all the fun activities we had with family and friends but looking forward to FALL, my favorite time of year. Bring on pumpkin spice, hoodies and Hunting.
The Best Apple Crisp
4 days ago







4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a super-fun summer! The Raymond pool looks awesome. I'm totally going to have to go there next summer!
Summer was way too short this year!! But it looks like you had TONS of fun!! It's so fun having sisters to do things with.
Yeah! Glad you've been having a great summer. The Raymond pool does look really, really fun. And cheap too? I'm so jealous! My kids got to a pool . . . once all summer. They charge me $18 every time I go--just me and my two little kids! It makes me crazy, so my kids just miss out. I'm there with you. Summer is great. But Fall is one my favorites.
Great pictures Tiff. Seemed like we didn't have a lot of summer, so bring on fall!
Post a Comment