Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 10, 2006

SNOWED like crazy !!!

I can not believe how much it snowed in the last few hours, we woke up to at least a foot of heavy wet snow. I was excited to get outside and take a few pictures. I just love when it snows and it covers all the ground and makes everything look so fresh. So after I put Hunter and Carson down for a nap ( my nephew) I ventured outside. To my great frustration Trevor had only shoveled half the driveway and left the rest for me to do. And he left me with no shovel...go figure...MEN ! Thanks to a great neighbor I was able to finish the job. I let Roxy ( our black lab) out of her kennel and she just loved it. Here are a few pics that I got today.

Okay well they aren't the greatest but I did figure out how to use my camera a lot better today.

Guess what...Trevor and I sold our house !!! I have mixed feeling because this is our first home, Hunter's first home and we have had alot of "Firsts" here. I am keeping a positive attitude because I know that a year from now I will be living in a new home, not to far away. I will miss our great neighbors the Saler's...they truly are the greatest! I still can't help but to think that I will be living in a tiny..okay not so tiny .... rental, with no yard, no garden, no place for Hunter and I to play outside, no great place for Roxy, and meanwhile I will be husbandless alot of the time, while Trevor is building our new home. Okay okay stay positive. LOL. It will be great!.....I hope.
Tonight our good friends the Gordon's are coming down from Calgary to visit. I am excited I havn't seen them in a long time. We are suppose to be going to dinner with them but to my dismay I don't have a babysitter...CRAP! Hopefully something works out. Tommorrow we are going out with some other friends the Wannops for Coridon's birthday ( Trevor's longtime friend) so we have a jam packed weekend..sound like fun.

Tommorrow I will be posting what I think are the 10 MUST HAVES for everyone.

1 comment:

Jodi Pilling said...

Typical husband thing to do...leave you with NO shovel. Great pics. Congrats on selling your house! :)