Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 13, 2006

10 Things you MUST try !!!

So I promised y'all that I would post what I think are the 10 things you MUST have or try. So here it goes:

1) Volum Express mascara by Maybelline. It is great I like a good heavy coat ofmascara and it totally does the trick. I hate those mascara's that you have to putseveral coats on to tell you are wearing it. Plus it doesn't clump !

2) Secret Platinum deodorant- LOVE IT ! Honestly it is the only thing that works, I love the baby fresh scent the best.

3) Try something new and take a art class. Okay my sister Jodi claims that I am not
a crafty person well she is WRONG, I took a pottery class with my good friend
Carissa and totally loved it. So much fun , and really affordable. You can take
them at the bowman art center in Lethbridge. Great way to get away and very
relaxing.
4) Try watching The O.C and tell me you aren't totally addicted. I love this show I tell
Trevor all the time that if it was the only show on T.V it would be just fine. It
reminds me of the old 90210 , and Melrose place. It's on Thursday nights!
5) Weight Watchers- seriously best diet out there. If only I could stick to it.
6) East side marios' Linguine Chicken Tettrazini....so yummy. Get it with all
all you can eat caesar salad and bread, best meal in town!
7) Quading- this is one of my favorites. Great way to enjoy the outdoors, especially
if someone else is driving. Trevor and I spend our summers at his family's cabin
and quad like crazy.
8) I love when all the girls get together for a Girls Night Out ! We usually end up
going to Cheesecake cafe for a little dessert. You should try it and do it often.
9) Going on a houseboat. Probably the funnest family holiday I have ever been on
we went to lake Kookanoosa in B.C a few years ago totally worth every penny.
10) Well this in kinda a dream of mine, go to Africa. Someday , somehow I want to
go to Africa, see all the wild animals, the culture, and the people. It's going to
happen!
Well there is was, way harder than I thought that it would be. I would love to hear what y'all think are the 10 must have or trys.
The other day I think it was Friday Jodi and I took the kids outside sledding, well I guess you would call it that it was more like pulling them down the snowing street in there sleds but they enjoyed it. I got some great pictures of Hunter.

No comments: