Tonight I have cub scouts ( I am the leader of our ward's cubs aka Akela) and we are having our very own Kub Kar rally. It is going to be a blast. Each one of the cubs made there own Kub Kar and it going to be racing them againist each other tonight. I am looking forward to it. I was in charge of bringing the refreshments so after buying some goodies at the local grocery store I decided to wip up some of my favorite chocolate cookies. They are awesome. Here is the recipe:
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups margarine
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 pkg's milk chocolate chips ( I always add two)
Combine margine, and sugar, and cream together well. Add vanilla and eggs, mix till fluffy. Add remaining dry ingrediants till mixed together well. Add chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake @ 375 for 8-10 minutes.
This is by far the best Chocolate Chip cookie recipe I have ever found.
My sister Jodi will be happy to know that I have been doing some scrapbooking. I was able to get 3 pages done last night. I feel alot better now knowing that I am trying to get Hunter's album done.


I don't think the scan really does these any justice. I promise they are much cuter than they appear. Oh and remember I'm not the crafty one in the family. LOL







1 comment:
Very CUTE LO's Tiff. Great post. I too love Matty, he is a great inspiration to us all! :)
Post a Comment