Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I feel so guilty ....

So last night, after I had called Trevor like three times to see when he was going to be home for supper, I decided to call him once again. I had asked him to pick up some milk here in town, so when I called I ask where he was: he said on the highway from lethbridge, I said you went all the way to lethbridge to get milk at safeway that is pretty stupid, I then began to run off my mouth at him stating why not just get milk in town, way closer and you are taking forever. I proceeded to ask why he went to safeway, finally he said because I got you a flower. I was still in such a rage that I just said I don't want a flower I just want you to be home on time. I then had the sudden heart wrenched feeling...GUILT. Why did I have to be so RUDE! WHY? He was only trying to make me happy. I felt awful. So when he did arrive home I noticed he had no flower. I didn't push it after being so rude to him. I then proceeded to act like everything was fine. Several hours later he gave me the cutest potted pink daisy flower. I continued to feel horrible. I really need to make it up to him. Trevor is the best husband, really, he is so giving, great dad, wonderful friend and lover, and he always puts everyone else's needs before his. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. He really amazes me everyday. He is such a awesome dad...It truly comes natural for him. Hunter is his life. He can't wait till Hunter gets a little bit older to teach him everything he knows about trucks, dirt bikes, the outdoors, and life. I love him so much. So after all of that being said I have made a new little resolution today is to treat him with the kindness he so deserves. I am going to town today and might just have to drop off a little surprise to him at work. Here's too all the wives that lose there patience every once and a while...Don't it might just be the time your husband decides to buy you flowers.

1 comment:

Jodi Pilling said...

AHHH how cute, and nice of your hubby. And SHAME on you! LOL! Just kidding, we all have those moments. Don't beat yourself up about it, just make it up to him today. :)