Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 25, 2006

New Outlook

I can't tell you how excited I am that I got my computer back, I took it in to get fixed because it wasn't working well at all. $350 dollars later it is working great. No complaints.

So here is the real reason for my blogging today. I have had a new outlook on ...yes...weight loss. I have been such a couch potato the last little while and the pounds are just coming back to there most famous spots. So after having alot of motivation from my great friend Carissa I decided to get my but in gear. Last Wednesday I showed up to TOPS - take off pounds sensibly. The United church gym was full of welcoming old ladies. I really wasn't planning on staying or weighing but they weighed me right then and there. They we all very nice and motivating. Carissa has lost 18 pounds in the last 17 weeks, and looks great. So if she can do it so can I. So I weighed and had Trevor do all my measurments. I made the commitment to start exercising and to eat sensibly. So far I have been doing really well with the Dr. Phil Diet. It really just shows you how to eat. Who knows maybe by the middle of the summer I will no longer be consider the "FAT" sister. LOL. I need to do this for ME and ME ALONE. I just hope that I get the support that I need to have it be successful. With my new outlook on weight loss I think I am sure to win. I am not worried what the scale says ( well not so much) just how I feel in my clothes and right now I don't feel that great, so here is to my new outlook on weight loss. Here is funny joke I got from my friend Lacie. Enjoy:

The Dawn Kee Diet
A friend of mine, Dawn, is a nurse and talked to me about the Atkins Diet, Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, and the latest of course, The South Beach Diet. Since she is a nurse, she has done a lot of study and research on dieting. I TRULY think she has found the real answer to weight loss, The Dawn Kee Diet.

2 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

You have NEVER been considered the "FAT" sister! I am happy for you and your new commitment. Love the look of your blog :)

Anonymous said...

This is SO neat...I love your blog (and that I'm in it! hahaha) Tiff I hear ya on this one! It's so freakin hard to lose weight. Thank you for all the nice compliments, but to be honest, you were one of my motivaters to get up off my butt and get active. After you had Hunter you lost so much weight and looked so wonderful. I thought, wow she just had a baby for crying out loud and she looks way better than I do, I had NO excuse for putting on the pounds like I did. So what I'm trying to say is I'm glad I could return the favor!!!