Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 03, 2006

The Great Outdoors...

Trevor and I decided to go to Cardston for the weekend to visit family and go to the Sloan family cabin on Saturday. We had a lot of fun evan though we had to quad into the cabin due to all the snow and MUD!!. Hunter just loved going on the quad. I swear he is already a real OUTDOORS kind of kid. He would have to be to fit into our family anyway. With a dad who loves dirtbikes, and a mom who enjoys hunting, what else could we expect right. It was such a gorgeous day. Here are some pics:

WE had such a fun time enjoying the great weather.

My dad just called and said that we might be having puppies. He took Roxy our purebread lab to the breeder today and said it is done. So that is really exciting. My sister's dog just had puppies last week. Crazy what are we going to do with all these puppies? Sadly if we do have puppies I am sure I will want to keep them and that just isn't possible right now.

I am getting excited to move...don't ask me why... we are moving into this top half of a duplex with a crapy yard, and no real space of our own but I am getting excited. I think I am mostly excited to start saving the money by moving to this place, and to get building our new house asap. So I really NEED to start packing. Yuck !!

No comments: