Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 07, 2006

Things that make ME great...

Okay I bet you are all starting to think why I would post something like this, but recently I have been pondering on what makes me unique and great. I know we all have our down days but I think we need to stop and think how great "we" really are. I know I take my life forgranted and don't always appreciate who and what I am. So I thought it would be a great idea to think of some things that I think make myself great. Here is goes:
  1. I am a great friend.
  2. I make friends easily, and cherish the ones that I have kept through the years
  3. I'm a sister
  4. I am strong and devoted to my church, and my church calling.
  5. Being a mother
  6. I am trustworthy and honest.
  7. I am a good caregiver. Many times I have had people tell me how great of a nurse I am .
  8. I am tenderhearted. Don't evan mention "old Yeller" to me or I will start to tear up
  9. I love animals
  10. I put my whole heart into things that I am passionate about
  11. Outdoorsy girl.
  12. Gardener
  13. I consider myself a good wife....you'll have to clarify with Trevor
  14. I try to make others feel good about themselves
  15. Listener
  16. I smile and say hi to complete strangers.
  17. Great card player

Okay that was some great therapy for me. Like I said we beat ourselves up too much and think of what we are not instead of thinking what we are. WE are all great. Heavenly father made each of us unique and for that I am thankful. Life is great..now lets celebrate our own uniqueness. My great friend Lacie sent me this:

Someone will always be prettier

They will always be smarter

Their house will be bigger

They will drive a better car

Their children will do better in school.

And their husband will fix more things around the house.

So let it go, and love you and your circumstances.

Think about it.

The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.

And the most highly favoured woman on your job may be unable to have children.

And the richest woman you know, She's got the car, the house, the clothes....might be lonely.

And the word says if "I have not Love, I am nothing."

So, again, love you. Love who you are. Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say

"I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!"

"Winners make things happen. Losers let things happen."

Be Blessed ladies and pass this on to encourage another woman.

"To the world you might be one person, But to one person you just might be the world".

Pass this on and let others know how great they are. Come on give it a try and list what things make "you" great!

1 comment:

Jodi Pilling said...

I agree Tiff, these are ALL great qualities that you have!