Our draftsman came over tonight, and we decided on some final decisions for our house plan. I am starting to get really excited. Also our realtor came over and said that a house just right where we are going to build just sold for $312 thousand, and it wasn't anything spectacular. So that is totally great for us. Hopefully we will get that for our new house when ever we decide to sell it. It is still all up in the air.
Hunter is going to be 1 on Thursday. I can't beleive how fast the time has gone. It is totally crazy. He is almost walking on his own , I am sure it won't be long now. He is such a silly guy , he will walk like crazy if he is pushing his toy around that has wheels and a handle, or to walk around furniture but the minute you try and walk with him just holding onto his hands he instantly trys to sit down. He also pulls his feet to his tummy so his feet arn't touching the ground. Funny ! Sunday we are having a big birthday bash for Hunter and Trev's dad. Trev's dad is turning 50 on Monday. We are going to have a BBQ in the backyard. Probably the last one before we move. I am looking forward to seeing all our family.
So a couple saturdays ago we took our good friends the Molcak's to the cabin to rides quads. WE had a total blast. Guess what we found. A pair of elk antler sheds. I was so stoked! It was hilarious because Luke and Carissa really had no idea what they were. They are a real great set and in perfect condition. I can't wait to show my dad ! He will understand the excitement. Enjoy the pics.








1 comment:
Holy cow those are some HUGE antlers! What an awesome find. SO excited that we are going to Oprah...only 6 more sleeps!
Post a Comment