I am finally home from chicago..haha it was only 5 days but they were definatly fun filled. Jodi and I had such a great time. We went to OPRAH on Wednesday and it was really fun to see her up close and see how they tape her show. It was kinda crapy cuz we didn't get any free stuff, and she doesn't have a gift store. Like what kind of show is she running. LOL just jokes. It was a blast. Then for the rest of the trip Jodi and I just played tourist. It was good to get away and have some time for myself. I felt guilty the whole time I was gone because Hunter was sick with the flu, but Trevor did a wonderful job taking care of him. He is such a great dad. Anyway had a fun time in chicago, now I can say I have been there done that.
I am totally exhausted for the last two days I have been moving !!! I hate it. We had to move to a duplex for awhile till we get our house built. It's actually not to bad of a place. We have very friendly neighbors to say the least, and it has a great view. Hunter has had a rough time adjusting to his new surroundings but I am sure he will get used to it sooner or later. I still have to go back to the other house and clean and finish moving. GRRR. You truely don't realize how much junk you have till you move. I feel truely greatful for all that I have been blessed with but I don't need half this crap. I am sure I will be much happier after a few hours of ZZZZzzzz's. I have to work this weekend, sunday Robbyn and Levi are blessing madison, and hopefully we can finish all moving and cleaning by monday. Wish us luck and if anyone wants to come help it would be greatly appreciated.
The Best Apple Crisp
4 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment