Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 03, 2006

New High School blog

Recently I have been getting in touch with "all the girls" from high school. Often around Christmas it seems we try and get together to catch up on old times. So I was talking to Heather Anderson and she thought that it would be a good idea to have a blog so that we could all access it and share what was going on in each of our lives. I though what a great idea. I started this blog quite a while ago and haven't seemed to use it much because it started to feel like a waste of time. But after talking to Heather I have realized how fun it would be to have one for all the girls. So hopefully I will be working on that soon.
Hunter is growing up so fast, time is seriously flying by. It has been so long since I have posted but most recently he is trying to talk more and more. Last week he finally learned the dreaded word: NO, it's kinda funny because it has taken him 19 months to get that word. I am sure I use it tons on a daily bases, Trevor and I laugh every time he says it because he says it with such definition, and the way he puckers his lips to say it almost makes me laugh every time. Lately he has had a bad ear infection and hasn't been sleeping well, so that always posses a problem. But most often he is a happy go lucky kid. Everyday I am grateful to be a mother. I have found motherhood to be challenging , yet very rewarding. I thought I was a very patient person , till I had Hunter. Boys are busy, but they are great. Trevor and Hunter make life great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what happened with the highschool blog thang?