So the funniest thing happened to me this morning. Trevor left around 7:00 to head out of town on business, and around 8:00 I heard Hunter waking up around his usual time, the typical Mom,mom MOM or DA da da DAD, and then all of a sudden I heard a thump and small this cry more like a whine and so I jumped out of bed to see what was going on, I opened Hunter's bedroom door to see him happily in the middle of the room. He ESCAPED out of his crib. Oh no I thought, great he knows how to get out of his crib. I immediately called Trevor to tell him the news. He was laughing and thought it was great. He said now we are going to put a top on it ! I said a top on what, he said his crib of course. After a few good laughs we went about our day. Then just recently I put him down for a nap and sure enough out of the crib he came. He gets the corner and then pulls himself up and out. It is so hilarious, just not when he is suppose to be having a nap. I finally got him to stay in their when I gave him his stuffed giraffe and puppy and told him "they" needed to have a nap. Kids!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. The other day our friend Ryan came and showed up as Santa, Hunter was too sure what to think.
Seven Minutes
1 day ago







No comments:
Post a Comment