
Today Hunter and I got invited to go to Calaway Park with Jodi and Ty but after a long night of night feeling to well, and the predicted 34 degree weather, and talking to Trevor, I decided to just stay home instead. Which I was happy about, Trevor got home in record time from work at 4:45 ( which never happens), and Hunter and I had fun playing outside in his little pool. It has been really hot here the last few weeks and we have been doing everything to keep cool. While we were playing in the pool the missionaries walked by in there suits and I really felt for them. I really should have offered to get them a cold drink but it just totally slipped my mind. I really should have them over for dinner as well so that our family could benefit from the spirit that they can bring into our home.
This morning I got a phone call from the insurance company covering my short term disability while I am off work because of my pregnancy, and related problems and got the third degree from the girl asking me all kinds of questions. I guess she is reviewing my claim and won't approve it till my doctor sends her some more information. I feel really bad that my Dr. has to deal with it. They make you feel like you are lying or something. I just told her the truth about how my back had been hurting really bad, and that I was still really sick , and feeling lightheaded at times. So I pray they everything goes fine and don't have to keep worrying about it. PEOPLE !!! Trevor and I are excited to be able to get started on our next house right away. We are going to the bank tomorrow to get our mortgage papers done, and then hopefully Sloan Construction will be full speed ahead on it. Yesterday we finally finished at the other house by laying sod. It was so nice Mac, Lorie, Dallas and there exchange student from Mexico all came out to help, oh and Robbyn showed up as well. It was nice to have all the family help. Well I better run and make supper, hopefully everyone is having a great summer!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment