I will start by saying I am sorry for not blogging in a while, we have been crazy busy, selling our new house, Trevor spending late nights finishing it, packing and moving back to "Tom's" duplex, getting ready to build again, and having Trevor's b-day, and getting ready for our family vacation to echo lake, montana.Here are some random pics of all the fun times at the lake !!!
- Picture of Hunter at the Bigfork Parade on July 4th,2007
Hunter enjoying the boat, the deck, and the tiny turtle Trevor caught for kids.

We had such beautiful weather all week and got up in the high 90's almost everyday, what better weather could you ask for, especially while boating. The first day on the lake Trevor, Hunter and I all went on the 3 person tube and got dumped off by accident, I must say my heart was just a pounding and Hunter was a little frightened, most people would think we were crazy to take our two year old on a tube behind a boat, but a few days later we went again and he really enjoyed it. The kids all loved going with grandpa fishing especially Jayda and Tyson ( my niece and nephew). Jodi was like a little kid herself with the little turtle Trevor caught wanting to take it home to Canada for a pet. After much reasoning and a few spats the turtle stayed at the lake. LOL. The girls had fun shopping one day, while " the boys" stayed home to parent. One of the biggest highlights of the trip was when I found the Bevans cabin and saw one of my best ever childhood friends Mary (Bevans) Newton. It was so good to spend the limited time to visit and catch up. It was hard for me to say goodbye, it is defiantly hard to catch up the last 9 years in a few moments. Although moments I will never forget, she is a very dear friend. The next day after we got home for the cabin Hunter woke up and said " Go Cabin....CABIN !!!!" He obviously had a lot of fun and lots of memories were made. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and to be able to spend time with them often.













2 comments:
Well, it looks like you guys had LOT'S of fun!! Your pics look great! I'm glad you're home now, I was going through withdrawels haha!
Cute pictures! I can't believe you blogged! HAHA. I haven't blogged in SUCH a long time. YOu will have to email me any pictures you might have of us.
Post a Comment