Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

More Summer Holidays

Last week we had the opportunity to go our family cabin for a week. It started off on Friday July 27 when we had a golf game in Cardston in remembrance of Trevor's grandma Ruston, it has been two years since she has passed and she loved golf so this was a great way to remember the wonderful lady she was. I was quite proud of myself I golfed 8/9 holes and had the longest put. I was really happy with how well I was doing and had a great time.
After that we went up to the cabin and spent the week quading, swimming in the creek, gopher hunting, horseback riding, and playing cards. It was nice to just relax and doing nothing for the most part. Hunter loved being at the cabin, and riding the quads most.
Trevor and Hunter on the quad............... Hunter picking saskatoon's with Grandpa J.



Gopher Hunting Family picture of us in the creek/ me 71/2 months prego
Mom and Hunter playing in the mud Family picture at Pole Haven Cabin
Those are just a few of the fun events of the week. I must say I was happy to get home after a week for a good hot shower and to sleep in my own bed, there really is no place like home.
Last night Carissa, Lacie , and a new girl in our ward Nicole Bousfield went out for dessert at cheesecake , it was good to get out with the girls for a little time out for our selves. Today Hunter and I are going to grandma Sloan's (Lories) to make her famous pickles. Thank Heavens its a little bit cooler today !!!

No comments: