Okay I have to start by saying I am taking one for the family/team in this picture, but it was way to cute of a picture of Hunter and Trevor. Being almost 8 months pregnant what do you expect ?? I can't believe how fast summer went this year. I guess it was that we had so many fun summer holidays. I must say I am pretty happy with myself, we did almost everything on my Summer holiday " to do" list. Hunter is growing up so fast and I am sure I will realize it even more when the baby comes. We went swimming over to Trevor's Aunt's tonight and took our good friends Luke & Carissa and there new baby Macy. It was nice to cool off in the pool. Trevor's family is really good to let us come whenever. Here are a few pics of the swim.


My little family is doing so well and we are very blessed. Trevor will be starting to work hard on our new house, the basement is in and we are waiting for floor trusses. Hunter and I are enjoying our days together, but I think he misses his cousin Carson, he hasn't seen him in awhile and they are such little buddies. I am looking forward to having this baby hopefully by my due date October 12. Being prego all summer really sucks, but at least there is a great reward at the end. Trevor and I are still having a really hard time with a name for this little one, and last night Trevor said to me maybe we are really having a girl and that is why we can't come up with a boy name, I doubt it, but who knows. Any boys names suggestions would be greatly appreciated at this point.








2 comments:
I don't mind the pic of us at all! Luke's a smart man to have taken this picture so far away!!! hahaha
Logan Dylan Brayden Wyatt Devin
Those are my picks! And my 2 cents worth.
Post a Comment