Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 27, 2007

Loving the Colder weather !!!

So lately I have seriously been praying for colder weather, being 8 months pregnant and living in a unconditioned duplex really gets old fast. So I have been so happy that the weather has been cooling off lately especially at night. The other day it was nice and cool and I decided to bake up a storm with Hunter. I made 2 loaves of bread.....ya I know pretty amazing, who makes homemade bread these days and 6 loaves of Chocolate chip orange zucchini bread....so YUMMY. Check out the pics.


Hunter loves being my little kitchen helper but sometimes I must say it is a little harder work and definitely more mess, but definitely worth it to see the smile on his face.

I can't believe that some kids go back to school this week already, man did the summer go fast. I must say I am looking forward to fall, getting Hunter and I back into our parent preschool program once a week, planning and setting some goals for our family, looking forward to our new addition in October, and hopefully our new house by years end. Happy Cooler weather to all those that are ready for fall like me !!!

2 comments:

The Johnston's said...

you are soo brave to make bread! I don't do any baking, that's David's job. He LOVES to bake, so it's an unwritten law in our home that he does all the baking and I do all the cooking and it works for us. Good for you though and you have quite the cute little helper!

Nancy said...

Wow, I might need to get that orange choc. chip zucchini recipe. Sounds fabulous. You are such a homemaker, I can tell. Hunter is dang cute.