I just wanted to share this beautiful tribute to our beloved Prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley. I will greatly miss his wisdom, love, and laughter. He has been in the first presidency of the church ever since I was born in 1981, and I will miss his familiar face, and his kind words to us all. And if nothing else to remember what he taught each and everyone of us. To be a little better, to be a little kinder. With Love & Remembrance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaSxTGAQEuE
The Best Apple Crisp
4 days ago







1 comment:
I totally agree! And to answer some of your questions, yes I'm on facebook, we are in Edson and I would love to find out the sex of the baby. I just need to find out my due date first...haven't been to a doc yet, waiting to get on AB health care over a month now! Any other questions just drop a line on facebook.
Post a Comment