So tonight as I was taking it easy, watching a disney movie with the kids, I got a knock at the door, I thought who could that be at 8:30 ? Trevor wouldn't knock, Trevor has been working late lately to get our house done. It was our old home teachers, we got new home teachers a few months ago, and havn't seen them , let alone met them yet...which makes me really sad. But good old Brother Seely, and Brother Giachetta pulled through. It was so nice to know that they still cared about my family and how we were doing. Now that is what good home teachers are all about. Men that leave a impression on your home and family. It was nice they left a nice message and prayer in our home. What a great way to end the evening. Thanks you guys !

Have you ever had such great home teachers or visiting teachers? I would love to hear about it. It is funny how you don't know how much you can change someones day by just those random acts of kindness.
No comments:
Post a Comment