Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Week In Review

This past week has gone by so fast, Sunday we went to church as usual, and these are pictures of Gunner asleep on the couch, we tried to keep him awake as long as possible so that he might start sleeping better at night. Trevor had put him down for just a sec....and he was out. We went to cardston after church for a birthday party for my niece Jayda and my Grandma Jensen....who is turning 77. It was nice to have dinner with the family, my mom did a cool thing for my Grandma when she had us all recap memories of my Grandma and her life. I think it was a great idea because you just never know how long you have with you loved ones and what a great way to express you memories and feelings, when they are there to enjoy them with you.Monday we went swimming for Mom & Tots and the kids had a lot of fun. Well Gunner just slept the hour away, but Hunter had fun playing with all his little friends from church. I was happy to see that we had such a good turn out. Sorry but I forgot my camera, so no pics from that. For family home evening I did a little talk on the new prophet, Thomas S. Monson and some of his life stories. It is going to be a adjustment for Hunter getting used to President Monson, instead of President Hinckley. He was exceptional good during family home evening and has recaped the story of president Monson giving a needy family his two rabbits for there christmas dinner. I have been happy to see that we have been doing pretty good with the family home evening thing so far this year.

The other night Trev and the boys got down on the floor and were watching the flames hockey game before bed and I just happened to catch a few great pics of them.

I thought I would add a little something to my blog, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing some of there favorite quotes with me....so I will begin...this one I saw on my mom's fridge.
" Do what you HAVE to do, so you can do what you WANT to do. "
So true I think, so often we don't like doing certain things, but those are neccessary so we can do what we really want to do.

1 comment:

The Molcak's said...

Tiff that picture of Gunner sleeping on the couch is priceless. He's such a cutie. I love the pic of "the boys" watching the game. So fun. I had fun at the pool too, we should go again between now and the 23rd! lol!