Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sleep Crazy

This last week we have all been sick with a cold and man have we been sleepy !

I still can't believe that Gunner fell asleep in his Bumbo sitting up.....the poor little guy.


This was taken after supper on Sunday..... Carson & I where the only ones awake !


I love the look on Carson's face, it wasn't long until he was asleep too.

You gotta love the how peaceful your little angels look when they are sleeping.

On a new note only a few more sleeps ( no pun intended) till our little family is off to the ski hill. We are going to Whitefish with Trevor's family for a week and I am definatly looking forward to some good card playing, skiing and SHOPPING of course. It will be so nice to spend some time with Trevor , he has been working really hard on our house and putting in late hours. It should be good times.



No comments: