
Okay so I just had to post this most " Precious " picture of Trevor. He decided to shave handlebars into his goatee....what was he thinking ???? We already live in what we call " The Ghetto" but this really tops it all off. I must say that lots of family and friends have gotten a good laugh at it, but I think it is just hideous. Hopefully it doesn't stay long. LOL. Trev's friend Joel Hogg, ( Yes Joel Hogg from Cardston ) said to him when he first saw it.....Well HELLO THERE Cowboy BUDDY....so funny. Today Hunter was wearing a undershirt that look liked a wife beater and he said, hey I need one of those Hun. Needless to say we all had a great little laugh. I must say that I am thankful for Trev's spontaneous personality and his ability to make us smile. Love ya babe.
Today after Hunter & I got home from our Toddler class, we decided to spend a little time outside, it has been so cold lately and really hard to let your little ones out to play. Today was snowing like crazy this morning, and fairly warm at only -4, so I let Hunter play while I shovelled. He had such a fun time, I had to LOL when he tried riding his bike. He just recently learned how to push the peddles and he had no problem going down the driveway.



Today is Wednesday and so Carson came over while Jodi & Tyson went to piano, usually it is a non- stop fight for the hour, but luckily enough today was different, for the second part anyway. They sat and watch Shrek.........
.... And before long, Hunter was fast asleep beside Carson. He must really Love him afterall.
No comments:
Post a Comment