Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 28, 2008

{ Birthday Boy , A tag about Me ! }

I can't believe that my little Hunter is 3 already ! Wow where has the time gone. It seems like just yesterday when I held him in my arms for the first time. The last three years have been filled with so many fun times. Hunter is such a wonderful little boy, and such a great addition to our family. He has a zest for life, like you wouldn't imagine and always seems to do things in his own creative way. We had a little family get together yesterday for him, and we all enjoyed visiting and celebrating his birthday.
























































Hunter wanted a " Bruce the shark " cake from finding nemo...Let me tell you this was such a messtapiece ( a word we use often around our house- mean a mess of a masterpiece ) seriously it turned out hilarious but Trevor wouldn't let me go by a dairy queen cake after I had spent all this time on this one. Hunter liked it, so that is all that matters ...right ?

A tag about ME !
Where were you born? Cardston ,Alberta
Middle name: Dawn
How old will you be this year? 27, wow am I really that OLD, sure don't feel it !
Nicknames: Boonder, Boon, Hun, Tiff, MOM , Don't ask me why Boonder, my Aunt Carolyn nicknamed me that and it just stook. My cousin didn't even know my real name for a very long time ! LOL.
Are you taller than your mother or father? Taller then my mom shorter then my dad
Do you cry often during movies? depends on the movie, The Notebook...for sure like a baby, but there are some movies I WILL NOT watch like Old Yeller , or where the Red ferns grows...it's just to sad for me !
What is your biggest pet peeve? Seriously I HATE when grocery stores don't bag your grocery's like superstore, what's with that? They have all these workers and they can't help you bag your groceries...GRrrr, a messy house, especially when it is messy for no reason, I am kinda a clean freak !
Favorite color: Red if I am decorating, Brown if I am wearing it
Favorite foods: Sticky Chicken, Thai food
Favorite cold cereal: Hmm that's a hard one, maybe honey nut cheerios with a spoon of peanut butter in it...I know it sounds gross but it really is yummy.
Favorite Smells: Newborn baby, fresh rain or the outdoors, real Christmas trees, fresh baking,
Favorite time of day: Definitely when Trev gets home from work, I love having supper together and just hanging out before bed.
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Bath & Body works aromatherapy line
How many pillows do you sleep with? One and it has to be on the flat side.
Do you play an instrument? Nope
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? good question , it has been so long
What is your favorite thing to wear ? Jeans & a hoodie
What is your dream vacation? Africa for sure, but wouldn't go unless I could spend at least a good 3 weeks there.
What was your first impression of your spouse? Hey he's pretty good looking, He's the bishops son, I saw Trev for the first time while visiting my sister's ward in Coaldale.
If you were an animal what would you be? That's tough for me do I have to choose just one. A lion for sure, strong, protective, yet quiet and calm.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Probably going to the cabin and quading or enjoying the outdoors, a Sunday drive with the family. Oh and I can't remember girls nights out for dessert.
What is one of your weaknesses? I get kinda moody if I don't get enough sleep and Chocolate
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Grilled cheese sandwiches and soup.
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I wouldn't like to live in a different era, I like this one.
What is the emotion you feel the most? Blessed, is that a emotion? I am so thankful for all that I have and have been blessed with. And most definitely Love and Happiness ! Oops did is ask for just one emotion ?
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Yes, I try to be anyway
What is something you are constantly working on? Patience & Tolerance
Any hidden talents? I can Hunt, most people that are close to me know that, but lots of people are shocked when they first learn that I really enjoy hunting, heck I would Even say I am quite good at it.
What is a word or phrase you overuse? " Are you freakin kidding me "
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Realizing I can't control the world and the bad in it. Dealing with Hunter biting kids, Carson mostly but even strangers...so embarrassing and hard to fix I am finding.
What is the best thing that happened to you so far this year? Moved into our new house. Great family and friends and good health are up there too ;)
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Happiness is a choice, a choice you consciously make everyday. So lets be Happy !
Who are the 6 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Anyone who wants to.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like the cake turned out well it looks amazing

Mary said...

Are you kidding me? That cake is seriously a work of art! How did you come up with that? I am totally amazed by your skillz girl. I never doubted, but you really out did yourself. What did you do for the seaweeds? Ever considered cake decorating as a professional hobby? Happy Birthday Hunter!

Roe Family said...

your cake is so cute you did a really good job on it!! And it's the thought that count's, and i'm glad your man told you your cake rocked what a sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

that cake looks great! :) Happy belated birthday Hunter! It was neat to learn a few new things about you too :)

Rayanna Hogg said...

Hey you need to go into the cake making business!! You did an AMAZING job!! It looks awesome and Hunter loved it I'm sure.. I hope he had a great birthday.

Karyn said...

I really like the cake it's really good.
I made a TinkerBell cake for Sierra's birthday a few weeks ago. She loved it!