I found the time to do two little crafts for my house and I thought they turned out rather well. I am kinda going through a vinyl addiction right now. Love IT .
I guess we have been really busy now that I think of it...we are trying to get our land in Magrath ready to plant trees. We have 3700 trees ready to plant anytime and we are so not ready. You heard me right 3700 !!! What were we thinking ??? I think we will definitely have the forest we wanted. It is taking way longer than planned .....Grrrr , I now know what farmers feel like with equipment not being right and breaking down...how frustrating. The kids and I went down to my parents last week to visit and see the puppies while Trev was working away from home for three days. Man do I miss Trev when he isn't home !
Trev has been working on getting our fence put up in the back yard and Hunter has loved being his little helper. He told Trev the other day while outside " Great Job DAD ! " now if that isn't so cute and encouraging I don't know what is. I just love hearing what comes out of his creative head. Sorry for the boring blog entry. I hope all is well with all of you ! Have a fabulous day..enjoy this gorgeous weather !!!







5 comments:
cute post love the pics! And love your projects who does your vinyl? So cute ! Soccer and coachpitch has started here so that keeps us really busy! Oh well thats life eh!
cute pics! Sounds like you have been busy. Love your crafty decor too, looks great!
Oh I just love your kids... they are so cute!! Hunter is so cute in his little boots following his dad. Looks like you have a busy little soccer season a head of you!
I love the picture of Hunter just kicking back in his folding chair. What a crack up. Wow--3,700 trees! Seriously? How big are these things? Are you planning on planting them all by yourselves? Golly, you and Trev sure are ambitious people!
you have such a cute family. i feel like I haven't seen you in forever. maybe because it has been about that. maybe this summer we will see each other. we will still be here in cardston. love the crafts. i have the FAMILY one, it just needs a little more work done to it. i'm going to add you to my list on my blog. hope that's okay. www.rbevansfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment