Okay so my little family has been sick now since Saturday and it is really starting to get old. Grrr, we all have the flu except little Gunner is doing pretty well. Thank heavens for that. Trevor stayed home from work yesterday, and is working close to home just in case. Hunter has been moping around since Saturday and that just isn't like him at all. It takes so much out of me when I am not feeling well, although Trev hasn't been feeling well either, he is such a great help. I am trying to do some laundry but that is working to well either, I have four loads to fold, and they are going nowhere fast. It really bites because I can't take any real medicine either because I am still breastfeeding so I get to stick to regular old Tylenol. I think I would feel alot better if I could actually take something. Anyway hopefully we will be on the mend soon.
Seven Minutes
1 day ago







1 comment:
sorry your all sick! We've had colds for a month I swear and its getting really old!! Just wanted to say hi and tell you your boys are so so cute!! Cute family! And of course I remember you in answer to your question on my comments ! ttyl
Post a Comment