Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun

I can't believe another holiday has come and gone. Hunter got a great loot from the Easter bunny this year, so much in fact, I had to hide away some treats, thanks to treats from both grandma's and great grandma Sloan.

Holidays are always so fun for the little kids. I really can't wait to start teaching Hunter the true meaning of Easter. Little by little though right .
Today for our Mom & Tot group I organized a Easter egg hunt at a local park. The kids had a lot of fun, and it was nice for the moms to get together and visit. I was so glad the weather co-operated.
Get ready, SET, GO !!!!!



The boys searching for eggs in the bushes.

Hunter had fun collecting the eggs and eating the treats inside. It was a great little outing for the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea! looks like the kiddos had a lot of fun! :)

sarah said...

Such fun times! I should've done something like that.

Nancy said...

Tiffany, you are such a cute little mom. Your boys are so beautiful as well. I'm sad you didn't make it to Marina's Christmas party. Next year right?