She talked about how to delight in our families, our children, our saviour, in service. To delight in all our spiritual blessings that we are so blessed to have. I to am going to look close at my own life and begin to DELIGHT in those things more often. My other favorite talk was given by Elder M. Russel Ballard on Young Mothers.
He talked about how important we really are, and the importance of slowing down and taking more time to enjoy the little things, like our children who grow up so fast. He counselled to take some time for ourselves every once in a while to get rejuvenated, so we can take better care of those we love. I loved how he addressed the children and said how they can help us mothers out too...how thoughtful. It was just great to hear from all the inspired men and women. It was especially nice to here what our new prophet, President Monson had to say also. It was very rewarding to me when Hunter recognized him on the TV. I guess that FHE lesson we had a few months back really did stick with him.
He talked about how important we really are, and the importance of slowing down and taking more time to enjoy the little things, like our children who grow up so fast. He counselled to take some time for ourselves every once in a while to get rejuvenated, so we can take better care of those we love. I loved how he addressed the children and said how they can help us mothers out too...how thoughtful. It was just great to hear from all the inspired men and women. It was especially nice to here what our new prophet, President Monson had to say also. It was very rewarding to me when Hunter recognized him on the TV. I guess that FHE lesson we had a few months back really did stick with him.







1 comment:
So awesome eh! Loved it loved that we all got the things we needed from it just like it is that we all need time to ourselves, time with our children, time with our husbands awesome talks!! Love GC!!
I just love your cute blog I have photoshop 6 but don't know how to do a thing with it and don't have much cute options for scrapbooking!! One of these days I'll learn how to use it hopefully!! well have a great week ttyl
Post a Comment