Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday !

I decided I would steal this great idea from Christal and do a Thankful Thursday entry. Today I am really thankful for a lot of things...where to start. First and foremost I am so thankful for my wonderful and amazing Family. I have been so blessed with a wonderful Husband, Trevor. He truly is amazing, he can do and fix anything. He is so great with our kids, he is always willing to lend a helping hand not only to us but to others around us. Not to brag or anything but he is always helping someone out. He is totally the guy that stops and helps stranded strangers on the side of the road, or a friend, or ward member. I am so blessed to have him in my life. Our two children are a very close second of course. I am so thankful for there health and vitality. Sometimes I think people think Hunter is a handful, yes he is very busy , but he continually puts a smile on my face. He is energetic, curious, and a joy to have in my life. Gunner is my angel baby, seriously what baby just eats, sleeps, and SMILES ? SPRING , I am so happy that spring has finally arrived. Today I took the boys out for there first bike ride in the bike trailer. Gunner absolutely loved it. I was a little worried, he's only six months old, but he did just fine. I just love the smell of fresh spring air. I love when the tulips begin to pop there heads out from the winters snow, and when the pussy willows are out in bloom on the trees. That's spring.

I am so thankful for my testimony of Jesus Christ and his Atonement. I am thankful for my relationship with him and my heavenly father.I am thankful for the knowledge of who I am and why I am here. So often I have met people who have no idea there purpose here on earth and that saddens me. They do not know that they have a loving Heavenly Father. I am grateful for the knowledge that I am a Child of God, and he knows and loves me for me. I am so thankful that I was raised in a home that taught gospel principles and standards. It has blessed my life and my children's life unconditionally.

I am thankful for good music. I love how you can listen to a certain song and it can change how you feel, or it can help express how you are feeling to others. I LOVE this song by Hayley Anderson: Every corner of my heart, and thought I would share it !

Here is the link to download it.

http://www.ldsmusicworld.com/artists/hayley_anderson.html

That doesn't complete the list by all means , but it is a start for this Thursday. Have a great Day and let's be THANKFUL !

1 comment:

Rayanna Hogg said...

Tiff you are such an amazing women, mother and friend!! How you find time to do things I don't know!! Your thoughts really inspire me to be a better person. THANKS!