Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 26, 2008

Suprised !!!

Lately I have had a few great little surprises in my life. 1st- Trevor surprised me with my favorite perfume..Clinique Happy ! When he got home from working out of town he surprised me with this little package. I just love getting little gifts, this was a pretty good one. Thanks HUN, Love Ya.













2nd- I was FEATURED, yes I know some of you will be shocked but I was featured on Tip Junkie. Just love that site. Be sure to check out the site, it always has great ideas on there.









3Rd- This is going to sound really bad but my sister watched Hunter for me today and Hunter and her little guy Carson actually played good for once !!!! Hunter is constantly giving him a rough time, and today Jodi said they played good. Woohoo for Hunter !!! Am I hearing progress ???


Well those are just a few little things that have made me have a great last few days.

So recently I have been really focusing on being HAPPY ! Ok I know is sounds funny but I have really just realized in the last year that it is only Me that makes me Happy. I can honestly say that ever since that light bulb went off in my head...LIFE HAS BEEN AWESOME ! The relationships I have with others have totally changed for the better. I have been really trying to see the good in others and to just be happy for me. Happy for Trevor, happy for Hunter & Gunner. I just really want to be one of those people that radiates happiness. It was funny because although we missed Stake Conference yesturday, everyone I have talked to says one of the things they remember is that we were told to SMILE. What a simple, yet so profound and easy thing we can all do. I can honestly say I make a effort to smile at others, not easy especially to those people who aren't on your "favorites" list. But I think it changes the way others see you and gives them a great first impression. We don't realize how far a smile goes. Great advice given for sure. It makes me sad when I see people around me who aren't happy, or who aren't as happy as them could be. Believe me there are days when things get me down or when the day isn't going so well, when you are at your wits end, and you aren't so happy, but generally I am very happy. In making a conscience effort to be happy it has really made me exam my life closer. Things I used to get mad or unhappy about are getting easier. I am learning to pick my battles. I have so much to be thankful for. So here is to happiness !!!

6 comments:

The Molcak's said...

That's a good attitude to have! The world could definitely use some happier people! haha. Good job on the Tips!

Rayanna Hogg said...

What a good man you have... tell him to give some of those hints to Joel! Good for you on the TIPS... what were they? Yes, I do need to try and be happier...
there are so many things to smile about!

Christal said...

Awesome post!! First clinique happy is my favorite too! Good job to your husband! love it! Second I saw you on tip junkie how fun I love that site too!! You do have great ideas!! Are they just mild lids?? Keep sharing the tips and ideas ! well hope your having a great week ttyl

sarah said...

Well, it's good you have perfume to go with your outlook. I do have to say that being happy makes things so much better.
I was talking to someone, and your name came up, and they said,"Oh, that Tiffany, she's always been so nice."

Mary said...

Yeah on being "featured" and Happy perfume. Really Tiffany, if I ever think of you, I would totally use Happy to describe you. In addition to happy--fun, spontaneous, loyal and one of those great people I feel blessed to have influenced my life. You rock lady.

kelly said...

congrats on being featured. how exciting!