Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 09, 2008

Service Saturday Update ! Monday Moment...

Saturday we went down to complete our "Day of Service" for my dad for Father's Day, it went really well. My dad was very appreciative, and they seemed to get alot accomplished. I think it was a very meaningful Father's day gift. I must say this is one of the best pictures I have seen of my dad, (smiling and eyes open) It was a great day. While Trevor and my dad worked on the house, my mom and I enjoyed visiting and playing with the kiddos. Later that night we had a little pizza party together to celebrate my birthday & my sister Kimberley and her little girl Jayda joined us. It felt great to be together for the day and help each other out.



Monday Moment.....


Hunter: " Mom I need to water the flowers ( holding a little watering can)


Me: " NO you don't , it has been raining, they don't need it"


Hunter: " Thanks rain for watering our flowers" "Hunter your welcome"( As if the rain was talking to him)


LOL, I just love how Hunter talks to himself it is hilarious. It was so cute to hear him talk to the rain and then to himself and to use his manners to boot ! Funny. ( You had to be there )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have done the service day for rustin's parents before. they love it. we are doing it again for his mom. such a great idea. that's all his mom wanted on mother's day. love the monday moment. kids come up with the best things!!! have a great week.

Rayanna Hogg said...

Great picture of your dad and Trev!! I'm glad your day went great. I love the Monday Moment... oh Hunter is so cute, I can just picture him talking to himself... what great little memories you have! Kids are so funny and of course entertaining!!!

Mary said...

I love it that Hunter talks in third person. I'm still chuckling to myself!

sarah said...

I started laughing out loud when I read that. I swear, is there any reason not to have kids? They are so cute!