1 c. Chocolate chips
This recipe makes great loaves as well as muffins. Give it a try if you would like.
Here's A Tag for the day : SIX UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS ABOUT ME
Okay before I begin... Beware this may change your opinion of me !
1- I hate a un-made bed. Seriously I get up out of my bed and usually it is one of the very first things I do in the morning. Most often before I eat breakfast or go to the bathroom. I just love the way a bed looks nice and made...the way it should be ...right? I must say I am a little anal when it comes to this, cuz I don't let my kids play on the beds if they are made either. Seriously Hunter isn't allowed on his bed unless it is un - made, usually only at bedtime. Well when there are five pillows on there you don't want them all messed up.
2- I get grouchy if I don't get enough sleep. Usually if I am grouchy it is a lake of sleep ! K that really isn't a quirk, but I am finding it hard thinking of quirks I have, I should ask my hubby ...LOL
3- I hate a loud T.V. Why is it that guys have to have the T.V so loud all the time? I don't mind a normal sounding T.V but when the volume is turned almost all the way up on the T.V, that's a little ridiculous now. I am always asking for the T.V to be turned down.
4- I bite my fingernails. I have NEVER had nice fingernails, I bite them off till no white is showing. If there is white showing , they are too long. I know it is a really disgusting habit but I can't help it. Oh and I like my toenails cut really short, don't worry I don't bite those, that would be way to disgusting. Although I always have painted toenails, LOVE painted toes !
5- I am a back seat driver, I am continually telling Trevor, " Slow down, GO, do you know how to drive ? " I know it is so not nice of me, but I am working on it. He is a fabulous driver I just get a little nervous sometimes.
6- I am a clean freak. I get that from my MOM, who I love and adore her for teaching me this. I must have a clean house, I hate having it look dirty. I mean I hate any toys out of there place, a dish not in the dishwasher or the cupboard, everything has it's place, I mean everything.
So there you have it 6 little quirks you may or may not have known about me. This tag is open to anyone who would like to do it, but I would really like to see Carissa, Rayanna, and Jodi do it !

Have a fabulous , rainy day !







3 comments:
Oh Hunter... what a little animal you have on your hands!!! Thanks for the recipe I'm excited to try it, but I'm sure they won't turn out near as cute as yours!! Hey your quirks aren't that crazy... mine are pretty similar, no wonder we are friends!!
Poor hunter!! I'm hating all this rain too the kids are so cooped up and whiny its driving me nuts!! Your recipe looks so yummy!!
I love the quirks fun isn't it thinking up crazy quirks but really makes us all realize what we have in common eh!! We a few in common thats for sure!! ttys
how long do you cook your banana bread for and at what temperature?
Post a Comment