I really can't believe that this is my
100th post here on my blog - Our magic moments. As I look back over that last 99 posts I can't believe how thankful I am for all you fellow bloggers and blog friends out there. I am so thankful for blogging and all that it gives each of us. Weather it is the uplifting quote from a friend, a post full of cute pictures and updates, a great tip or idea, the testimony to our faith, or just the everyday happenings of each others lives, I am grateful. I have got a lot from all of you.... so this is a big
THANK YOU to you for reading and following my life as illustrated on my blog. So in celebration...... I am giving away one of my favorite products out there.... a salt city candle. You will have your choice of either :

Scent: Candy Corn 16 oz.
Scent: Pumpkin Spice 18 oz.
Oh and I just might through in a few other favorites of mine too....you never know !
If you would like to enter the giveaway just post a comment on this post and tell me what your favorite thing about blogging is and the winner will be drawn Sept 13. Good Luck !
39 comments:
I love giveaways happy 100 posts love your blog you guys are such a fun and beautiful family. I love your thoughts, tips and inspiration can't wait for another one hundred!!
What I love about blogging-- everything meeting new people getting my thoughts out and getting ideas and recieving helpful info I love blogging.
You are awesome!!
I was wanting to get a nice fall smelling candle soon!!! I love reading your blog because you have some fun creative ideas. Also I love blogging because you find people that you haven't seen forever and it's great to keep posted on what is going on(especially when they are related).It's fun to see what people are up to and love all the great creative ideas that you find.
HAPPY 100 POSTS!! Can't wait to read the next 100!!
Happy 100 posts! I live so far away from my oldest best friend and it's been almost 10 years since we've lived close to eachother, but since this blogging dig, I feel like I finally get to see her even if only a bit.
100 posts already! Well done you crazy blogger you!! Now, remember you were the one that introduced me to this amazing blog thing.... now I'm addicted! LOL
I have always loved your blog. You put so much thought into every post. I look forward to reading it! Your writing is so uplifting and inspiring! You family is beautiful and I love to see pictures of the events going on in your life. Why I love to blog hmmm... because it is a different way of getting to know an old friend again and making new ones. Blogging is amazing how can peak into friends and family's lives and experience things through their eyes and thoughts.
Bring on the next 100... I'm ready!!
Yipeee...100 posts. That is awesome! I love blogging because it is my way of journal keeping. And I also love to see what is going on in the lives of my family and friends. It is a great way to keep in touch even though you may life far apart.
Congrats on your first 100! I love checking out your blog and seeing all the wonderful memories you are creating with your family. Your posts are always uplifting and remind me that I need to share my testimony of the gospel more with those around me. I love how you are just a regular mom like the rest of us; trying to do the best you can for yourself and your family.
What I love about blogging... I can stay in touch with friends, I can keep a beautiful journal, I can learn new tricks, I can be reminded of all the beautiful blessings in my life and I can see the strength the gospel is to those around me. Thanks for your posts!
I guess this is a perfect time to de-lurk! I've been peeking on your blog for a bit and i just love it! I found it from Carissa's! Congrats on 100 posts!!
I love blogging cause it's a way i can vent about things and get things off my chest. Also to get advice from others going through similar things. And of course for keeping in touch with family and friends.
Wow number 100. You go girl!!
Blogging is umm.. Well first of all I love it because you keep in touch with people you haven't in along time and you can tell so much about a person by just reading there blog. How often do you get to read into other's lives and become a part of it??? Oh and Tiff I love you blog the BEST!!!!! LOL
I love blogging because it helps me remember all of the funny (and not-so funny)things that happen in our family. I love blogging for so many different reasons but I think that one is my very favorite... selfish, hey?! :)
Way to go girl on your 100th post! You're so diligent at updating your blog, such an inspiration! I love reading your blog because I'm so sad that I don't get to see you and talk to you like I used to now that we live so far apart, so this is my only way of keeping up to date on a daily basis! For me, blogging is a fun way to share my trials and triumphs and keep everyone up to date on what's happening with the Molcak's! The other thing I like, is that it's a little more private than Facebook! I can monitor how many people look at my blog, but on Facebook you have a BUNCH of random people "creeping" into your life!
So a big CHEERS to blogging and to your 100th post!
Back in the day of getting used to being a beginning blogger, I hit my 100th post & had no idea what to do! Guess I'll have to host my own giveaway on my 200th post! I love sharing the things I love through blogging. I also really enjoy meeting new gals & being overwhelmed with new ideas that I want to try!
Congrats on 100 posts! The best thing about blogging is being able to keep track of the people I know and have moved, and making new friends too! You have a cute blog!
Congrats on your 100th post!
I love blogging, its great therapy for ANYONE! I love the different personalities from others, and I also love getting that little glimpse into someone elses life.
I love blogging because it is a great way for me to get my journaling in. I love to take pictures and write about my kids so that I can remember everything about them, but I find it hard to find time to scrapbook so this is my way. I also love how the "blogging world" is such a small world. I love coming across people I know and also meeting so many new and interesting people. I love being able to relate to them. It really is a lot of fun! Happy 100th post to you!!!
Hi I found you from tip junkie... I love fall smells!
great job on the 100th post
is it awful that when I first look at a blog i always look to see if they have a little "I'm LDS" or "I believe"!!?!!??!?! I just love finding new sites of folks who know the truth! Thanks for your site. You are awesome.
I love blogging because it gives me a chance to keep in touch with the people that I love the most.
I love blogging because I get to keep up on all of my cousins lives who I normally don't get the chance to talk to or see. I can see what is happening in family's lives who are far away, and I love feeling like I am a part of their lives.
i love to blog because i get to catch up with all the other mommies... on mommie time! ie..during nap!!
congrats on 100 posts! i love visiting blogs and surfing the blog-wave...finding new sites I didn't know about. I love your "I belong" marker...gonna have to borrow that idea ;)
I love the fact that I can write and write and write without talking someone's ear off! LOL
Congrats on 100 posts!
Happy 100th post! I love Salt City candles and especially the pumpkin, yummy!
Forgot to mention my love of blogging...I suppose to be inspired by other woman and to learn new things and traditions for my family. There are so many great amazing ladies out there!
Hi, I found you through Tip Junkie!! Congrats on your 100th post! I love blogging because I love seeing how old friends are doing.
I love to blog! I just started this year. I am nowhere close to 100, but I can't wait! I wanna do a giveaway too.
I love to blog just because I can say whatever crosses my mind at the time. I like to read the comments more!
Congrats on your 100th post!
I found you through Tip Junkie!
You are so cute! Come check out our site!
What I love about blogging is...meeting new people...everyone is on the same level of 'coolness' ya know. Not like high school, no drama! ...I love that you can make it into a book so like a journal. ...I love giveaways too, I'm not gonna lie! :)
Happy 100th Post! Isn't blogging fun! I love keeping everyone up to date. I also love that I don't have to tell the same story over and over and over again! They can just go to one central spot. Thanks for the giveaway!
Blogging makes me brave. I am a shy person... not really shy, just have trust issues, but by blogging I can be a brave woman like the rest of you talented impressive women. Thanks to my daughter for starting me blogging. And thank you to all you wonderful women bloggers who gave me inspiration and craft ideas!
My favorite thing about blogging is the chance to easily see others' ideas and talents. To be able to share creativity with one another and receive inspiration from people you would otherwise never known.
blogging keeps me in touch with people I love and helps me reach out and meet new people!
Hi, I'm Jen. Love your blog!
I love the connection other bloggers have! I love using it as a journal (and getting helpful advice in return!)
Cute blog!
i love being able to keep in touch with friends that live far away, making new friends, and all the fabulous ideas out there!
Happy 100th post! I stumbled on your blog through Tip Junkie and love to find other LDS sisters out there. Pretty amazing. I think that is what I love the most about blogging, is being able to share in each others struggles and triumphs and laugh with others in the craziness that we live in. What a cute idea to do a giveaway! Another reason I love blogging is that it keeps me close to the ones I love and also blogging inspires me. I love finding new blogs with great ideas for keeping me sane with all my crazy monkeys, or finding a new craft idea. I would love to be the random winner and I would love the Pumpkin Spice candle. I too love Salt City candles and since I recently moved to California, I can't find them here. jessibadillo@yahoo.com
I would love either of these scents for the season.
I love blogging because it keeps me fresh. It keeps up my computer skills. I know more than I did about computers then when I was working.
The reason I started was to create a written legacy for my kids. I lost my mom when I was 12 and have searched to know who she was. I want them to know who I was, what I thought, etc. I do this for them, I do this for me. Honestly it is the only thing I do for me. I am a mom first and a blogger second.
I love looking at all the neat blogs out there and getting great ideas or inspiration. And I absolutely LOVE fall scented candles
I just found you on Tip Junkie and your blog is so cute.
I love blogging for so many reasons. I've met a few other women like myself who are stay-at-home moms through different swaps run on blogs, and it is such fun. I also love that is a a cross between scrapbooking and journaling (which I'm not always good at but with blogging it's easy), and friends can keep up with the news. "I belong" too (I'm a Primary President in CA)
spondah[at]aol[dot]com
I love blogging because it keeps me in touch with family without having to send out lots of emails. And I can share more stories with them and help others get a sense for Life in our home. Love the candy corn candle!
My favorite things about blogging are first, getting to know new people and recognizing them when they post other places around the blogosphere. And second, I really enjoy the reviews that people do on new products. Thanks for the chance!
Post a Comment