Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quiz for everyone !

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss: was this morning when Trev left for work, short and sweet.

2. Last night: We went for dinner with Trevor's parents and came home and enjoyed vegging on the couch, while the kiddos went to bed fairly well.

3. I drink: water most of the the time, but I really love a nice cold diet coke !



4. I eat: almost everything, except spanish rice...YUCK, don't try it.

5. I love: my boys

6. My bedroom is: clean

7. My love life: NO COMMENT,( meaning it is good but you don't need the nitty gritty do you ?)

8. I hate it when people: Don't use there manners or are just down right RUDE.


9. Love is: worth waiting for.


10. Marriage is: a roller coaster of ups and down....mostly ups. A adjustment full of changes for the better. Marriage is so worth all the work !

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking: What they can do to help someone else out.

12. I always: make my bed every morning, get ready for the day including makeup and real clothes, no pj bottoms or yoga pants here unless it is after super time or I am sick.

13. I have a secret crush on: Hmm no one really.

14. My cell phone: is half broken....after Gunner slobbered all over it. Now the number "0" doesn't work and that is so annoying when you have to dial 403 NOW !


15. When I wake up in the morning: I lay in bed for a few minutes to wake up, go to the washroom and then off to make the kiddos some breakfast.


16. Before I go to bed I: try to remember to say couples prayers, and then go to bed. I don't really have a big night time routine. This might really gross you out, but I very rarely wash my makeup off before I go to bed. I should probably start that though.


17. Right now I am thinking about: Y.W's tonight and Fab Friday enrichment. I seriously can't wait till Friday night about 10.


18. Babies are: all very unique. Oh and they all smell so YUMMY !


19. My house: is not decorated for the holidays yet...soon maybe


20. Today I: have more patience than usual, and I am quite content with my life and what I am doing with it.

21. Tonight I will: make supper and off to Young women's, then meeting to follow.


22. Tomorrow I will: get my house clean !

23. I really want to: lose a few extra pounds...but man I need some determination.
24. I want: to see some blog friends to do this too :)

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

I'll totally do this soon!