I am just a girl, trying to survive my beautiful little family of two soon to be three kids, a loving husband and a dog. Enjoying life, motherhood, being a wife, and learning new things.
I just had to share a few okay ALOT of our family pictures, Rebecca Cooper did an amazing job ! I love them all ! It is going to be so hard to decide which ones to print ! And this isn't Even all my favorites. I WILL MOST definitely use her again.
what you already got yours no fair ha ha!! Still waiting for ours. love your pictures they are beautiful what a cute family you have!!!! Rebecca does do a great job that is for sure!!!
BEAUTIFUL Pictures!! Everyone is great- of ALL of you!! You are one hot momma Tiff! LOL Your family is so adorable! Good luck choosing the ones you want to print!
Wow, your photographer did a GREAT job! Of course, it doesn't hurt when your family is so stinking gorgeous - it was probably hard not to take a great shot!
12 comments:
Your pics are so dang cute!!!
Oh my gosh! Your family is so beautiful!
what you already got yours no fair ha ha!! Still waiting for ours. love your pictures they are beautiful what a cute family you have!!!! Rebecca does do a great job that is for sure!!!
Your pictures are SO cute...see I told you they would be. Now the hard part is deciding on what to print.
I LOVE your pics. You guys ALL looks so great. What a good-looking family!
Oh. my. Goodness. Those are the best! You're family is amazing looking! Your younger son looks just like you!
BEAUTIFUL Pictures!! Everyone is great- of ALL of you!! You are one hot momma Tiff! LOL Your family is so adorable! Good luck choosing the ones you want to print!
Love them all!!!
Wow, your photographer did a GREAT job! Of course, it doesn't hurt when your family is so stinking gorgeous - it was probably hard not to take a great shot!
SUPER CUTE!!!! Your family is beautiful.
These are THE BEST family pictures I've ever seen. Love them!
What handsome dudes!
And girl, really, do you have a professional do your hair? You look FANTASTIC by the way!
Post a Comment