I have just been a blog slacker lately, usually I am really on top of this thing, but I have been preoccupied with other, funner things. CRAFTS !
This is what I have been up to lately...Sock Monkey's for my kiddos for Christmas ! I like to call them my FUNKY MONKEY'S- the ears aren't straight, the smiles are crooked and I LOVE them. They were made with love for my kids.







5 comments:
Oh my gosh Tiff... so adorable!! You can too sew! We need to get together so your craftiness can rub off on me.
Ohhhhh those are soooo cute!!! Great job!!
love them!!
hey miss martha how crafty are you they are so adorable!! Love them! The best kind of gifts from the heart! ps we have the same counter tops fun! well have a great weekend! ttys
Those monkeys are so cute. Your boys are gonna love them!
Post a Comment