Hunter came running up to me the other day saying " MOM IT"S SNOWING". I didn't really believe him, but to my surprise he was right. Hunter enjoyed watching the white flakes fall and collect on the grass. Today after he breakfast he wanted to go out and play. After about 20 minutes of play ....his little hands were cold and he was ready to come inside.
Poor little Gunner had to watch the fun from inside.
Questions? When is it too early to set up your Christmas decorations? This snow really makes me want to decorate the place. I was a little surprised when several neighbors had the tree up and lights on the house NOV. 1 I just love the Christmas season and can't wait to start celebrating it with some home decor, shopping, and service. How many of you have started your Christmas shopping ? I must say I am procrastinating shopping till we go to the states for U.S thanksgiving. I am hoping to get it all done while there.
Have a great day !
P.S Make sure to go check out the Vinyl blog







2 comments:
They say that people are putting up Christmas stuff early this year because we need more cheering. And the stores have put out all the Christmas stuff earlier too because people are saving more this year for presents. People are scared of the ecomony and more religious things. The end is near is the most common phrase around here.
I know what you mean, I can't wait to decorate. I try to wait until the last week of November (try being the key word)haha. I say put your stuff up whenever you want. If it lifts your spirits and puts you in a good mood, then why not???
Post a Comment