So I can't believe how recently I have had no time for myself, for others, or blogging for that matter, but I am slowly learning to find joy in the journey of it all. Crazy is good...right? With my two very heavy duty church callings, holding down the house and the mountain of laundry that has been calling my name for days, working on week two of " Parenting " (sorry another story for another post) and trying to find time for myself and hubby , I feel like I am going crazy. Ok not really but life has been busy.
I have been working really hard on trying to get my vinyl business up and running and finally things are falling into place. My head is spinning with ideas for cute little crafties and sayings to go everywhere its nuts. Today I made a rather cute Welcome sign for our front door and truthfully the pictures don't do justice...lighting was horrible. Thought I would share with you though.
Sorry such a random short post...I promise to be better ... SOON!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! i love you even more! You are so stinking creative!!!!
Just keep in mind that if you aren't 100%, then you can't give 100%. I don't know who said that but it's good!!
LOVE the welcome sign... Great Job-- you are super creative! Go Girl!! LOL
That welcome sign is darling! I want one!
Love it its exactly what I wanted on my door but darren didn't so he won that one for now! But so cute ! Hope life slow down soon at least to catch your breath it is crazy thats for sure! Here too! Well have a great rest of the week! ttys
hey you do know that if you ever need a break you can always give me a call and once again im sorry i couldn't babysit for you on Saturday but hopefully i can many many more times well have a great day and i will talk to you at young womens by the way the laurels will win against the beehives just joking talk to you later
Love that font! Very cute.
Post a Comment