Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday !!


Once again it has come time for Thankful Thursday...it has been such a crazy busy, fun filled last week, and I apologize for not updating this thing sooner. As I sit here I am fighting off little hands trying to type and get my attention....I am so thankful for those little hands...Hunter and Gunner are such a blessing in my life, and I am learning to appreciate all the little things.....to stop stressing over things I can't control and do the best at the things I can. Life is good. I am so blessed to stay at home with my kids, to be a mom and wife and to enjoy the best things life has to offer me.



This past weekend my sisters and I got together for a little " Make day" we made suckers & caramel chocolate covered pretzels...YUMMY to die for actually, a pre christmas try, will definitely be making more of these. It is so fun to get together and enjoy each others company. I am so thankful for two wonderful, fun, amazing sisters.






Later that evening we took the kiddos to our ward Halloween party, it was nice to see all the kids and parents dressed up enjoying the fun evening together. Sorry this is the only ok picture I had of the kids dressed up....I will be sure to get some more tomorrow...Halloween...YIPPEE.

Lately I have been busily working on trying to get my vinyl company up and running...man what a lot of work. Jodi has been such a great help to me and has shown to be an awesome designer. I will keep you posted on upcoming crafts and wall lettering...they are going to be darling. If you are looking at something particular let me know. I am very excited to start to business, it's just proving to be time consuming now and juggling kids is always fun. Well better run for now. I hope you are all looking forward to spending a fun night with your families tomorrow ...can't wait to see all your fun blog posts on Halloween.

5 comments:

Christal said...

Yum please can we have the recipe those look so good! Love the kids costumes how cute! I love thankful thursdays! I've had a long day and am just going to do mine! ttyl

Christal said...

okay I just went back and read over your post I AM SO excited that you are going to do vinyl I have a few things I need I will definetly go through you when you are ready!! I'm doing christmas charger plates for all my friends and neighbour gifts so I need about 12 sayings to start with ! So when your ready let me know! That is so exciting for you you both are great business girls! With amazing ideas love it!!! ttys

Mary said...

Oh those are yummy and I am excited for your business. One of these days I'm getting out of rentals and getting me some paint and vinyl letters and girl, you better believe I'll be contacting you. I'm so glad!!

Anonymous said...

happy Halloween!!hope it is great

Skye said...

Ohhhhhhh, i LOVE vinyl lettering! I have so much in my house but i'm always looking for more. Glad i have another person to contact for it!!! Looking forward to seeing all your great ideas!