Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Where has the week gone?

I can't believe how fast these weeks are going by ...Crazy really.
I have been working hard getting our storage room organized and rearranged so that I can really start on the food storage kick. Trevor bless his heart built me some great shelves to put it all on. So little by little I am getting started. There is a great article in the March ensign about getting a food storage. I love in there how it says start with getting a weeks worth of food, then a month, then three months. I love this idea of start small and before you know it I will have a healthy food storage supply. Lately I just really hate spending all that money on groceries but now that I am more aware of my spending it is really fun getting a good deal and buying what's on sale, more than what looks good at the moment and just grabbing and running out the store so I can make it through another week.
Lately I have really been thinking about a few family members and how I can affect there life. Am I doing enough? Sometimes it is easier just to stay out of people's lives than to really engage and get involved. What do they think about me? Do we have a good enough relationship that they could come to me if needed. Life is hard and sometimes it is so nice to hear that someone is thinking of you. Just another one of my ramblings.
Life is good around here at the Sloan house and we are just on auto mode right now, hopefully more exciting posts to come.

1 comment:

benandkristi said...

this family member thinks you're great! great blog, loved it!