Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Terrific Tuesday at HOME

Do you ever just love those productive days at home? Lately I am really enjoying the moments at home with my kiddos. Today I got up and folded a much needed four baskets of laundry...some days I wish I owed a laundry fairy that would fly around and pick up and do all the laundry and have it back in the closets in a blink of a eye....oh that's right it's me. I really don't like laundry but worst I hate mopping. Oh well don't want to bore you with that. Today I successfully make another batch of 100% whole wheat bread..yum. My family actually eats it and LIKES IT ...even my dear hubby who isn't to fond of healthy food.


We are making bread tomorrow for my young womens' activity so I thought I better make sure I have this thing mastered a bit.

Last night for FHE we went swimming out to Taber...the kids had so much fun, and it was a nice change for FHE....we usually just do a little lesson, have a snack, and play a game, but I think the two boys really liked going swimming as a family. Home to bed and they both slept likes angels....love that when that happens.



I am happy to say that Hunter completed another round of swimming lessons. He was doing so well by the end of the sessions that I enrolled him again. There were really great over at the nicholas sheran pool. Hunter had a wonderful lifeguard, who you could tell he really loved teaching kids swimming and it I think it really made a difference for those little boys.


Hunter and his little friend Teagan.

Back float anyone?

So that has been our exciting life lately. I am looking forward to watching General Conference this weekend and getting re inspired for the next 6 months. Check out sugardoodle for some great kids conference packets. My sister jodi did one and it is awesome. Have a great week, make yourself happy by being your best self today .

4 comments:

Jackie S. said...

OHhh... I'd love to get that bread recipe from you... your loaves look SOOO yummy and I've been looking for a good recipe forever.

The Molcak's said...

Ooh, if you ever find one of those fairies, let me know, I'll pay ANYTHING!!! lol! I'm so impressed with your bread making skills, my poor family gets the cheap store stuff (and lately not even that..lol). Glad Hunter is liking his swimming lessons, makes it a lot easier on you too! ;)

Rayanna Hogg said...

Your bread look SO yummy... I may just have to get the recipe from you!! Hunter looks like he just loves swimming lessons.... he will be already for the Lake again this Summer!!-- that is if it ever comes!

Mary said...

I'm with Jackie--POST The RECIPE! Can't wait to get it!

You are one productive lady. I was feeling good about getting my kids bathed and dressed!

The winters get so long and it is so hard to exercise (well, move really) when the cold/wind/snow(rain in my case) drags on and those poor kiddos just need to get out and get some exercise too. Swimming lessons rock!